The Starchoice, Starwoodpro and Starwood Preferred Planner® programs have converted to SPG® Pro, Starwood’s exciting new loyalty program.
Executive assistants, meeting and event planners, travel professionals, and current members will have the opportunity to earn Starpoints® and elite status all in one easy SPG® account.
Here’s what you can look forward to with SPG Pro
- make sure to link your accounts
- Earn 1 Starpoint for every US$3 of eligible room revenue you book for your colleagues — and for any groups, meetings and events you plan with us.
- Earn 1 eligible night toward elite status for every 20 group room nights* or room nights you book for your colleagues. Elite status means more Starpoints® and elevated benefits when you stay with us personally, including late checkout, room upgrades and more.
- Redeem your Starpoints for Free Night Awards without blackout dates, Cash & Points, hotel vouchers or VIP access to exclusive experiences like amazing concerts and celebrity meet and greets — just to name a few.
- Track your bookings, meetings and events, personal earnings, progress to elite status and more all in one simple account.
With SPG Pro, you can earn rewards at over 1,100 hotels and resorts worldwide.
Plus, all your SPG Pro benefits combine with what you earn for your personal stays, which means you earn rewards even faster. Now that’s a great benefits package. Just make sure to link your accounts or enroll at spg.com/pro.